Welcome to Blackfort Hosting!
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of the game/web hosting services provided by Blackfort Hosting ("we," "us," or "our") using the Pterodactyl Panel ("Service"). By accessing or using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service.
1. You must be at least 18 years old or have the legal authority to enter into this agreement. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and current information during the registration process.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account credentials. Any activity that occurs under your account is your responsibility. Notify us immediately if you suspect unauthorized use of your account.
3. You may not share your account credentials or allow anyone else to access your account without our express permission.
1. You may use our Service for personal or commercial purposes, provided that you comply with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You agree not to use the Service to engage in any illegal activities or to violate the rights of others.
3. You are responsible for the content and materials you upload, transmit, or display using the Service. You must not use the Service to distribute, store, or transmit any content that is illegal, offensive, or infringes upon the rights of others.
4. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, or computer systems or networks associated with the Service.
5. We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, or limit your access to the Service if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use violates these Terms or poses a risk to the integrity or security of the Service or our infrastructure.
1. You agree to pay all applicable fees associated with the Service as specified in the pricing plan you have chosen.
2. Payments are to be made in the currency and method specified on our website.
3. All fees are non-refundable unless otherwise specified.
4. We reserve the right to change the fees and pricing structure of the Service at any time upon providing reasonable notice.
5. Failure to make timely payments may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
1. We retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Service, including all intellectual property rights.
2. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of the Service or create derivative works based on the Service without our prior written consent.
1. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the Service.
2. In no event shall our total liability exceed the amount you have paid us for the Service in the preceding six (6) months.
1. Either party may terminate these Terms at any time for any reason upon written notice to the other party.
2. Upon termination, you will no longer have access to the Service, and we may delete alldata associated with your account.
3. The provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive, including but not limited to sections related to intellectual property, liability, and dispute resolution.
1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
2. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (NAI) in the Netherlands. The arbitration shall take place in a mutually agreed location in the Netherlands, and the language of the arbitration shall be Dutch.
3. Notwithstanding the above, either party may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the Netherlands to prevent or stop any unauthorized use or infringement of its intellectual property rights.
1. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Service and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, or representations.
2. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
3. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
4. We may assign or transfer these Terms, in whole or in part, without restriction. You may not assign or transfer these Terms without our prior written consent.
By using our Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution